My reasons

Lifestream Wallpaper (Final Fantasy VII)

Each face I wonder: are we prepared to live with the tiny, or should we strive for more? What if more is infinite, what if we are just striding on a highway eager to reach satisfaction - something that might never be reached after all.

Oh boy. My concepts have definitely changed. Although I may say they change every now and then, since I can't deny the stars under whose shades I have been born, this time seems slightly different. I learned to accept. I stared at some truth people can't perceive: I will never find everything in a singular being.

But even if I could... what for? Since so many different voices surround us, so many different faces and stories... We have a large range of landscapes to fill our eyes every day. That is just friendship. So why on Earth would I need only one landscape? Only one channel through which I would expunge all my needs and absorb all the desired lifestream.

Despite my luck, despite my wishes, that is still something to be seen, for most of people. And it was once more. Remember I said I changed? I switched my mind to an opener state. I can do everything I want now. And I wish I were stronger to cope with the little we had. Because, currently, what I look for is a life, albeit it may not come with this adventure we all long. The only difference is I learned how to survive without it. 

Now, it is your complete right to disagree. And I bet many of you do. Because it is just too realistic and dry to think love does not come with it all, it comes only with the necessary. And sometimes nothing is necessary. Will nothing be ever enough...

We knew how this would turn since the very start.

Ps: You happened to give me - somehow - the strength I lacked. I could never be more grateful. Just hold on tight, we'll get there.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por comentarem!